Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award - My Picks!

Here I am to finish my duty of passing the Versatile Blogger Award which I have received  from Anand to the blogs of my choice as per my last post. So these are my picks!

  • To Pygmalion : She is this one strong intelligent woman who writes so candidly on the personal and the social. She does not write for the sake of writing and when she writes it is with much depth and sincerity. I truly admire her boldness and candor!
  • To Mohammad Israr for Misterio Vida : He writes on various issues -social, scientific and the cultural. Some of his posts are hilarious too having high social relevance. A blend of creativity and knowledge!
  • To Zeba  for Zebra Talk : It was only recently that I happened to join her blog. Her brilliant way of sharing her reading experiences make me read her posts over and over. Amazing writer with much profundity!
  • To Siddhartha Joshi for Lost and Found : I absolutely love his fiction works with subtlest details which almost take us completely into the ambiance of the story and the feelings of the characters. Brilliant writer!                                               
My beloved  KP, Saru and Lady Fiona whom I completely adore have shared this award with me from Anand. (They would have been my first picks without a second thought if it was otherwise). So I extend my hearty congratulations to them!


Congratulations to the winners and I would be extremely glad if they accept my humble compliment and now it's their turn to pass it to the blogs of their choice! Make it a good experience! Thank you so much!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats the versatile blogger1!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel my cheeks blushing with unblemished joy at the appreciation my favourite blogger pal had showered on me.. KP had served me a fine treat and dear nasnin, u have added the toppings.. and both of you have made me feel i should break free from my lethargy and grab the pen:) Thanks a lot for the warm embrace.. hugs dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and I don't know the first two bloggers, will check. Can't afford to miss the talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you nasnin...its a real honour for our blog to be awarded by a versatile and accomplished blogger like you...how on earth would i refuse to accept it? i posted it on our blog the moment you awarded :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the mention, Nasnin! I thought of you instantly after receiving the award & wished to pass it on to you also! You definitely are the 'Versatile Blogger' and I was thrilled to be in your company, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another blog award for you :)

    http://readmeatblogpage.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much friends for accepting my humble compliment:-)It was really a pleasure:-)

    @A grain of Sand: I am too too happy to have you from this and to know that am one among your favourite bunch:-) Thanks a lot dear! I would like to pass this to my favourite bunch after some delay...am waiting for a favourable time:-)

    ReplyDelete