Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Blog Award - Most Delighted!

I am extremely delighted and honoured to receive this wonderful blog award "The versatile Blogger". I am expressing my sincere gratitude to you Anand for this sweet appreciation and it is highly encouraging for a beginner like me. I am a person who value appreciations to the core and this was an appreciation worth of immense appreciation from his part! Thank you so much for all those who have visited my blog and left in their valuable feed-backs. Special thanks to my regular readers whose comments and suggestions are really a cause for my improvement and inspiration:-) I would like to give a special thanks to Pygmalion and Krishna Priya who have been there from the very beginning to amaze me by their critical, intellectual and honest support:-)

As per the rules of this Blog Award I am obliged to list seven things about me. So here they are;

1) I am a hard core romanticist who follow the "heart" rather than the "head".
2) A freedom lover who is not so particular about "conditions" and "prescribed rules" in life.
3) Uncertainty and confusion rule my mind and hence a deep thinker filled with doubts and questions marks.
4) A receptive person who is open to new ideas and perspectives.
5) I appreciate anything and everything which appeals to me as having substance and beauty in life.
6) I am a very secular human being untainted by religious or any kind of ugly prejudices.
7) Writing for me is a pleasure and a need and a catharsis.

Special note: I perfectly remember creating this blog by getting a small spark of idea from Halim Sha's blog whom I met on facebook. I never thought of blogging before and is thankful to him who had unknowingly became a cause for this and I eventually became interested in blogs (I never forget people and the places from where I start my journey- point wanted to be add to the list!).


Once again thanks a lot! I will be soon passing this award to the most deserving ones!
   





16 comments:

  1. Congrats Nasnin.. you deserve this and more..
    A very good choice by Anand!!

    I dont think we need to thank each other dear.. its mutual..!

    Nice points.. I feel like, you are this cute little feather that flies independently with so much of passion and desire to reach every where and know every thing on your own.. :)

    Love ya..! keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear Nasnin! You are a true writer free of prejudices and abstract in your thoughts.You have a graceful way with words and I love your scribblings.. Great Going dear and Great Choice Anand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, now gfc following you, Karima www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nasnin. Great going!!! Keep it up :)

    @pygmalion: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Nasnin! You truly deserved it! I really enjoyed reading the seven things about you ~ you sound similar to me (hope that doesn't freak you out ha ha!) We definitely share numbers 4-6 & you appear to appreciate things just as much as I do ~ really love that trait in a person. Looking forward to more of your posts :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nasnin, I look forward to many more awards to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KP: Thanks my sweet...and congrats to you too for your award...I loved the feather part..you recent fiction completely stole my heart...takecare my sweet heart:-)

    @Mangala aunty: Thanks aunty...am so happy to see you here:-)

    @Nas: Thanks a lot:-)

    @Pygma: I am touched by your compliment...Thanks dear...love you a lot:-)

    @Aman: Thanks dear:-)

    @Karima: Thanks for visiting dear...you are welcome here...:-)

    @Anand: Thanks Anand...all your other choices are great...I forgot to tell you that:-)

    @Saru: Thanks a lot dear for your support...and congrats to you too for your award sweety:-)

    @Fiona: Congrats to you too lovely lady for your award:-) And yes I can sense that similarity in us...Thanks a lot dear...:-)

    @Siddharth: Thank you so much Siddharth for your compliment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats nasnin...you deserved it and was long overdue..i thought of giving and award but then i thought i cannot award someone who is far more epxerienced and versatile and amazing blogger so how can i give/?anyhow i am happy that you received your first award...wish you get many many more awards in your life :)
    and it is clear from your writings that you are a person of heart and not mind because when you write from your heart, it appeals to hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Israr: So touched by your comment:-)

    @Smee: Thanks a lot dear:-)

    @Suma: Thank you so much dear:-)

    ReplyDelete