Friday, July 22, 2011

Waves and Ripples...


Of all the games you played
The most indelectable for my delectable heart
Was your love.
Everything that exists seeks for reason to exist
Same is your love.
But I wish if it were bereft of reason…
Reasons take away the beauty!


 You teased my Ennui
“Speak…. Speak…
Your dumbness stinks
Don’t stare…just speak!
 You owe me your thoughts,
Every little move inside…”
I could find the blotches of distances
We vacillated between the two extremes
Leaves of different trees…
You the waves of ocean
I the ripples in river…
Both designed to meet and dance
But I loathe the ripples to be engulfed by the waves…
I loathe it because you love it,
As a pleasure and an untangling knot  
That makes the ‘ripples’ to be seen as ‘waves’!
Forget it dear…
Let me be the ripple
As ‘you are the wave’!
And if you want to confront me with ‘syllogisms’
Remember….
Reason takes away the beauty
For me!








14 comments:

  1. Very nicely written! Reasons bring reality to life.. otherwise life is a dream..

    "Of all the games you played
    The most indelectable for my delectable heart
    Was your love."

    "I loathe it because you love it,
    As a pleasure and an untangling knot"
    I liked those words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KP:-) Yeah reason brings reality to life...it's inevitable...but I always feel that sometimes reason sucks since it steals away the beauty of some realities....it's my 'opinion','fact' may be different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    Delectable!
    simply love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u belong to u, and so r ur thoughts!
    nasnin u take up such abstract yet rippled line of thoughts and builds it beautifully .. love ur writing.. and i build my vocabulary too:)
    tc dear and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Smee: Thanks a lot dear...am delighted!

    @Pygma: haa...what a delectable comment!! Loved it...cheers:-) Thanks for the encouragements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each and every word so beautiful....

    "Everything that exists seeks for reason to exist
    Same is your love.
    But I wish if it were bereft of reason…
    Reasons take away the beauty!"

    These words took my breath away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot....extremely glad...really happy to hear that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful..'Reasons take away the beauty'..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, reasons do take away the beauty...Lovely post

    ReplyDelete