Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WE THE UNFATHOMED

Caught in the darkness of emptiness
My tangled thoughts screamed.
My heart shivered
Flailed by the questioning eyes.
My old innocence was frazzled
The divinity was shadowed by time.
I couldn’t here the voice of mine
It didn’t over come the voice of many.
I lost among others
Like ‘others’ lost among ‘others’.
I thought you and me were far way
With distant hearts and thoughts.
We together forget ‘togetherness’.
I watched the tree with ‘my’ eyes
You watched the trees with ‘your’ eyes’.
For we are abandoned by the vision of heart.
We were born with vision
We were saints in childhood.
Now we gained the ‘art of living’
The ugly art of blindness and callousness.
We have our own saga
Sagged by the torturing ‘egos’
Which is an unrealized egregious phenomenon
Waiting to wither wisdom.
Our senses are drowsy
Drained away by blood and life
Flowers bloomed, sky rained
Amidst these obstinate creatures.
Some talk about supernatural
Who don’t know even natural.
‘Salvation’, ‘next life’, and such words of obscurity
Wondered and feared by we fools
Who repeat conditions and crowds
Watered absurdity and again
And again watered obscurity.
We called the real sages the pigs
The shameless legacy of generations.
Holy books are touched by unholy minds
Interpreted, misinterpreted, and revamped.
Everything is taunted and haunted
You and me are affected.
The shadowed divinity mocks us
“You are the betrayed and the fools!”

No comments:

Post a Comment