Thursday, December 26, 2013

Collisions

Why do we meet such people?
Like two similar fishes
Colliding in an upsurging wave
Being sported by an unknown hand
Out in the air      
Amused
Wriggled!
Vicious smiles-
Laughter - wonder-
Words slipping - stretching themselves
Slithering out of our mouths
Words rolled and sparkled
Ablazing the air around us.
All too much for us
To take in together.
And in the end
Only to dive backwards
To swim their own ways!
                  
I use to draw blood dripping bird wings
Broken glass pieces
And barren trees when I was small.
What did you draw when you were small?
Did you have myriad hues?
Vibrant and variegated?
Do you have silence?
Do you have sorrow?

Don’t play hide and seek
The moments you are in hiding
Would be the longest one to me
Don’t make me seek
Because
I am oblivion to
Faces hidden by intentions.

I know
You are out somewhere!
Wistful and waiting
Clenching fists-
Spitting thirst
For an abiding collision
For know not why!


3 comments:

  1. Too good. tHIS kind of mirrors my reality as of today :-D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,

      Thanks a lot. I read your book. It's really good. Most of the poems I have already known from your blog. Keep going! You are one of those who meant to be a writer:)

      Delete
  2. Don’t play hide and seek
    The moments you are in hiding
    Would be the longest one to me
    Don’t make me seek
    Because
    I am oblivion to
    Faces hidden by intentions...

    Too good Nasnin..:)

    ReplyDelete