Monday, September 17, 2012

Something in You I Dare Not Whisper


It was as difficult as the arrival of voice
And the second row of departure of silence
That you broke the glee on my crystal eyes.
As a castigation for all the procrastinations
I staggered through those long lost whims
There is no mutability for fragility you see.
So I returned with a fist full of emptiness.
And I shamelessly scratched on your walls:

As we clasped together
Our puzzles faded fast
We flowed
Like letters writ in water.
Long long goes the bridge we built
And now you walk on it
As I am drowning beneath.
A wave was mistaken as you
So I didn't defy its embrace!




9 comments:

  1. What a scratch! And the way it ended!
    I gaze at you dear Nasnin, wonder eyed, as always!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pygma:) Sometimes it comes like a thunderbolt from within and I hardly bother about where the scratch might lead to!I feel blessed if it turns out well:)

      Delete
  2. Choicest words and expressions and always a delight to read, Nasnin:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir:) Feels so happy to see a regular visitor like you. Wish I could never keep my page so dormant:) Regards:)

      Delete
  3. spellbound. I loved, and I mean it when I say, I loved the last line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you always mean what you say:) And so your appreciation means a lot to me:) Thanks Stuti:)

      Delete
  4. I so love reading your writing - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely imagination ...well written too!

    nice!

    ReplyDelete